Below is a step-by-step guide on how to switch to another location:
- Login to your Vastitude Client Area.
- Select Services -> My Services and choose the server you wish to change the location for.
- From the left navigation panel, select Upgrade/Downgrade Options.
- In the Location row, select which location you would like to move your server to.
- Click on Click to Continue >>, review the changes and click Click to Continue >> again.
Once done, please allow some time (normally done within 24-48 hours) for us to process your request. Please note that the higher the plan, the longer it will take and the switches depend on stock so please check the availability status before switching as the following statuses will mean we can't proceess your switch request:
- BACK ORDER
- SOLD OUT
- 0 Users Found This Useful
If you are receiving any errors such as "CPU you selected does not support x86-64 instruction...
Please note that the cPanel add-on is required (purchased from Vastitude only) and is currently...
Please see the Cloud VPS page for Test IPs and Files.
You can check by logging into your SolusVM Control Panel and selecting the Manage button next to...
We recommend the program PuTTY for SSH. You can download it here:...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution