Below is a step by step guide after downloading:
- Run PuTTY - > enter your Server IP, enter 22 for the Port.
- A dialog window will open and tell you about a new key. Click on OK.
- Use the username "root" to log in.
- Use your Root Password for the password (you will have received the root password via email). Please note that your password will be invisible as you type it.
- You're in!
Please submit a ticket if you are having any issues.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
If you are receiving any errors such as "CPU you selected does not support x86-64 instruction...
No you do not. If you purchase it more than once, although refunds cannot be given - by...
Please note that the cPanel add-on is required (purchased from Vastitude only) and is currently...
Los AngelesDatacentre: CoreSite Carrier(s): NTT AmericaTelia Company Level 3 ParentGTT...
Please see the Cloud VPS page for Test IPs and Files.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution