Below is a step-by-step guide on how to order additional IPs:
- Login to your Vastitude Client Area.
- Select Services -> My Services and choose the server you wish to order additional IPs for.
- From the left navigation panel, select Upgrade/Downgrade Options.
- In the Extra IP Address row, select how many additional IPs you require.
- Click on Click to Continue >>, review the changes and click Click to Continue >> again.
Once done, the IPs will be automatically assigned to your server. You will later on receive a ticket requesting Justification for what you will be using the IPs for. If you do not receive a ticket within 24 hours, please get in touch with us via ticket as soon as possible to justify.
You can order up to 3 additional IPs via the client area. Additional IPs after 3 will cost £5/mo per IP on ticket request.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
If you are receiving any errors such as "CPU you selected does not support x86-64 instruction...
No you do not. If you purchase it more than once, although refunds cannot be given - by...
Please note that the cPanel add-on is required (purchased from Vastitude only) and is currently...
Los AngelesDatacentre: CoreSite Carrier(s): NTT AmericaTelia Company Level 3 ParentGTT...
Please see the Cloud VPS page for Test IPs and Files.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution