Below is a step-by-step guide on how to order additional IPs:
- Login to your Vastitude Client Area.
- Select Services -> My Services and choose the server you wish to order additional IPs for.
- From the left navigation panel, select Upgrade/Downgrade Options.
- In the Extra IP Address row, select how many additional IPs you require.
- Click on Click to Continue >>, review the changes and click Click to Continue >> again.
Once done, the IPs will be automatically assigned to your server. You will later on receive a ticket requesting Justification for what you will be using the IPs for. If you do not receive a ticket within 24 hours, please get in touch with us via ticket as soon as possible to justify.
You can order up to 3 additional IPs via the client area. Additional IPs after 3 will cost £5/mo per IP on ticket request.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
If you are receiving any errors such as "CPU you selected does not support x86-64 instruction...
Please note that the cPanel add-on is required (purchased from Vastitude only) and is currently...
Please see the Cloud VPS page for Test IPs and Files.
Please note that switching locations can cause the risk of data loss and long waiting times so we...
You can check by logging into your SolusVM Control Panel and selecting the Manage button next to...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution