Thank you so much for choosing Vastitude as your cloud hosting provider. This guide will help you sign up for an account, set up an OS, boot your server, and perform some basic system administration tasks.
If you’ve already created an account and booted your server, skip ahead to Connect to Your Server via SSH.
1. Create a new account on the Sign Up page (here: https://vastitude.net/clientarea/register.php). Enter your account information. Accounts are activated instantly.
2. Locate to the Pricing page, choose your preferred plan and hit the Order button (here: https://vastitude.net/cloud-vps.html):
3. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart page, here you will be given several options to customise your server.
3a. Choose Billing Cycle - Here you can select how often you would like to be billed for the server (don't forget, you can cancel anytime - no contracts!)
3b. Hostname - Choose a hostname for your server, for example vastitude.net.
3c. Control Panel Password - Choose a password to access your control panel (not the server itself).
3d. Location - Choose which location you would like your server to be provisioned in (you can change this anytime later on & it is recommended to choose a location nearer to you).
3e. Operating System - Pick a OS Distribution for your server.
3f. CPU - No selections here, but you will see minor details of the CPU on your server.
3g. Memory - No selections here, but you will see minor details of the Memory on your server.
3h. Storage - No selections here, but you will see how much storage your server will have (you can also add additional, see the add-ons page).
3i. Extra IP Address - By default, your server will come with 1 IPv4 address. You can add up to 3 additional IPv4s in this box. If you require more than 3, please get in touch via ticket.
3j. Available Add-ons - Here you can select other server specific add-ons for your server.
4. Hit the Continue button.
5. Here you can review everything and add promotion codes to lower the pricing.
6. Hit the Checkout button.
7. Select a payment method and review the terms of service (if not already done), tick the box and hit the Complete Order button.
8. After payment is made, your server will get ready to be built and welcome details will be sent to your email.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution