By using ANY service hosted by Vastitude you (client) agree to the following:
- Not to violate the laws, regulations, ordinances or other such requirements of any applicable Federal, State or local government.
- Not to transmit any unsolicited commercial or bulk email, not to be engaged in any activity known or considered to be spamming or Mail Bombing.
- Not to make, attempt or allow any unauthorized access to Vastitude website, servers, your own hosting account or the account of any other customers of Vastitude.
- Not to allow any remote code execution of malicious software through the hosting account provided by Vastitude.
- Not to cause denial of service attacks, distributed denial of service attacks, port scans or other endangering and invasive procedures against Vastitude servers and facilities or the servers and facilities of ANY other network hosts or Internet users.
- Not to use Vastitude services to host any website, other content, links or advertisements of websites that: infringe any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary rights of any third party information; are connected with pornography; profess hatred for particular social, ethnical, religious or other group; contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of a computer or a person's property; contain warez; contain any kind of proxy server or other traffic relaying programs; promote money making schemes, multi-level marketing or similar activities; contain torrent trackers, torrent Portals or similar software; violent or encouraging violence.
- Not to upload unacceptable material which include: Bit-Coin Mining, IRC bots, warez, image, filedump, mirror, or banner-ad services, topsites, commercial audio streaming, file sharing, Escrow, High-Yield Interest Programs (HYIP) or related sites, investment sites, sale of any controlled substances without providing proof of appropriate permit(s) in advance, AutoSurf sites, Bank Debentures, Bank Debenture Trading Programs, Prime Banks Programs, lottery sites, muds / rpg's, hate sites, hacking focused sites/archives/programs, or sites promoting illegal activities, IP Scanners, Brute Force Programs, Mail Bombers and Spam Scripts.
- Not to “stalk” or otherwise harass another person.