USE OF SERVICES
The term "Unlimited" is defined by our experience with similarly situated customers. This means that your use of our resources may not exceed that of similarly situated customers. Examples of primary purposes for an account that are not allowed include, but are not limited to:
- Very large photo galleries
- Audio/Video streaming (other than that which is incidental to a site's operation)
- Storage of a large amount of uncompressed or full-size digital images
- Online file (FTP) serving
- Distribution of large audio or video content such as MP3 files
- Online backups (i.e. backup of desktop/laptop computer, files, or anything not directly related to the website)
You may not place excessive burdens on our CPUs, servers or other resources, including our support services. You understand that bandwidth, connection speeds and other similar indices of capacity are maximum numbers. Consistently reaching these capacity numbers may result our need to place restrictions on your use of the Services. You agree that we may place restrictions on your use of the Services or support services to the extent that they exceed the use of these resources by similarly situated customers. Backups older than 7-days in a customer account may be removed from the server at our discretion. If you exceed 30GB of disk usage in your account, your account will no longer be backed up. Please download any cPanel/Multicraft backups and store them locally.
Minecraft plans come with a soft limit of 6GB memory for the Unlimited Plan and 12GB memory for the Unlimited Plus Plan, due to the nature of the software used. These limits can be increased upon request for no additional charge. To be eligible for additional resources, your usage must be nearing the current set limits.
If your minecraft server is using an excessive amount of storage, we may investigate your storage. If you're found to be using excessive disk space for material not related to your service, we will send you warnings via email. If you fail to follow the warnings, we'll start deleting files unrelated to your service.
Deliberately attempting to use more resources than your allocated amount will result in suspension/termination of your service. This includes manually attempting to increase resource usage.
Client Backups should not exceed more than 5GB.
By using ANY service hosted by Vastitude you (client) agree to the following:
- Not to violate the laws, regulations, ordinances or other such requirements of any applicable Federal, State or local government.
- Not to transmit any unsolicited commercial or bulk email, not to be engaged in any activity known or considered to be spamming or Mail Bombing.
- Not to make, attempt or allow any unauthorized access to Vastitude website, servers, your own hosting account or the account of any other customers of Vastitude.
- Not to allow any remote code execution of malicious software through the hosting account provided by Vastitude.
- Not to cause denial of service attacks, distributed denial of service attacks, port scans or other endangering and invasive procedures against Vastitude servers and facilities or the servers and facilities of ANY other network hosts or Internet users.
- Not to use Vastitude services to host any website, other content, links or advertisements of websites that: infringe any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary rights of any third party information; are connected with pornography; profess hatred for particular social, ethnical, religious or other group; contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of a computer or a person's property; contain warez; contain any kind of proxy server or other traffic relaying programs; promote money making schemes, multi-level marketing or similar activities; contain torrent trackers, torrent Portals or similar software; violent or encouraging violence.
- Not to upload unacceptable material which include: Bit-Coin Mining, IRC bots, warez, image, filedump, mirror, or banner-ad services, topsites, commercial audio streaming, file sharing, Escrow, High-Yield Interest Programs (HYIP) or related sites, investment sites, sale of any controlled substances without providing proof of appropriate permit(s) in advance, AutoSurf sites, Bank Debentures, Bank Debenture Trading Programs, Prime Banks Programs, lottery sites, muds / rpg's, hate sites, hacking focused sites/archives/programs, or sites promoting illegal activities, IP Scanners, Brute Force Programs, Mail Bombers and Spam Scripts.
- Not to “stalk” or otherwise harass another person.
Vastitude provides an Anytime Money Back guarantee, subject to the following terms and conditions:
Nonrefundable Fees: Setup Fees, Client Area Credit, Add-ons, Dedicated Servers and Lifetime/One-Time Payment Services
Cancellations within 24 Hours: With the exception of any Nonrefundable fees, all other services are eligible for a full refund within 24 Hours.
Cancellations After 24 Hours: With the exception of any Nonrefundable fees, all other services are eligible for a pro-rated refund of un-used service after 24 Hours.
- You may not request refund for more than 1 active service every 28 days.
- If your account is terminated due to a violation of the Terms of Service, a refund will not be provided.
- Refunds after 24 hours will be subject to PayPal fees.
- With the exception of Nonrefundable fees, Full refunds after 24 Hours of used service will be issued at our sole discretion. Contact management for any issues as they can most likely be solved.
- By purchasing a Minecraft server from us, you agree to Mojang's End User License Agreement.
- If your minecraft server is found to be in violation of Mojang's EULA, your server will be suspended until you have removed the violating content from your server.
Vastitude will create a backup of all minecraft and web hosting services everyday at 6:00PM UK Time in case of sudden server failure. Backups are kept for 7 days and can be obtained anytime by ticket request. Even though Vastitude does keep backups, it is not always guaranteed to be available through ticket request. Client is responsible for their own data management. By subscribing to our website you agree to take appropriate backups and agree Vastitude cannot be held responsible for any data loss for the following: equipment failure, natural disaster, acts of God, or human error.
Free Services (also known as Freebies): All clients are subject to freebies provided additionally as part of purchasing services. These free services will remain free for the life of the account as long there is an active service in which the freebies are provided for. However, Vastitude reserves the right to cancel or remove the free services if deemed necessary for the reasons that the user is found to be abusing these services in any way, shape or form or impacting the business financially. .
SERVICE PAYMENT & CANCELLATION
Services are not activated until the first payment is received.
All payment invoices are generated 14 days before payment is due along with a 5 day grace period after the due date to request either an extension or make payment on the service. After 5 days of nonpayment from the due date, the service will be suspended with or without any notification. After 14 days of non-payment from the due date, the service will be terminated and Vastitude will not be held responsible for any data loss due to termination. It is client responsibility to keep up with payment and have knowledge of payment due dates.
Vastitude reserves the rights to deny or provide refunds for their services with or without reason, regardless of the "Refund Policy" if a user does not follow the Terms of Service.
Chargebacks will result in service termination. In order to reactivate terminated service, re-payment of the reversed charges will be required in addition to payment of the chargeback fees incurred at a value of £10.
In order to cancel your services, you must issue a cancellation request within our billing area at https://vastitude.net/clientarea/. Additionally, you must manually cancel any active PayPal subscriptions that were created when ordering your service. We do not have access to deduct funds from your PayPal account, and will not be held responsible for automated payments made via a subscription.
SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT
We try our best to ensure services are available 100% of the time. Sometimes, however, for a number of reasons, services may be unavailable to you. You acknowledge that on occasion, an event will occur causing services will be unavailable. We make no guarantee that our services will be uninterrupted however as part of our feature Vastitude Edge, you can claim necessary credits for the downtimes.
In addition to this, we also provide a support level agreement, more information can be found at Vastitude Edge.
To report abuse, contact email@example.com
Any abuse complaints regarding a service of yours will be forwarded to you and will require immediate attention. We may suspend your services until abuse reports have been resolved. If an abuse report is found in favor of the reporter, your services may be terminated.
LIFETIME/ONE-TIME SERVICE POLICY
All Lifetime/One-Time payment services are not eligible for a refund.
Clients with Lifetime/One-Time payment services must go to the Activity Check page (here) and check-in their service within 7 days of the next check-in due date or a service termination will take place with no retrieval possible of the service or files/configurations.
Contact us if you have any further questions regarding checking-in.